Welcome to Wexham Road Surgery
Welcome to 242 Wexham Road Surgery, we are a part of Farnham Road Medical Group (FRMG). We always put our patients first and treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves.
Our values underpin the success of our practice:
- Integrity: being trustworthy, reliable and respectful
- Transparency: being open in actions and communications
- Teamwork: fostering a strong team spirit in both decision making and actions
- Fairness & equality: treating our colleagues, patients and staff equitably and with dignity and respect
- Innovation: being responsive to novel ideas and developing services to achieve excellence in patient care
Data Sharing OPT OUT Information
From 1 September 2021 NHS Digital will begin their new data extraction system, General Practice Data for Planning and Research. This allows the NHS to plan where services are needed the most.
Try the NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to get health advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP health record and more.
If you already use patient access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family
NHS 111 online
111 online is a fast and convenient alternative to the 111 phone service and provides an option for people who want to access 111 digitally.
Your needs will be assessed and you will be given advice about whether you need:
- Treat yourself at home
- Go to a Primary Care Centre
If you need face to face medical attention you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre.
Click here to access NHS 111 online or call 111 to speak to a staff member.