Welcome to 242 Wexham Road Surgery
Welcome to 242 Wexham Road Surgery, we are a part of Farnham Road Practice. We always put our patients first and treat them as we would want to be treated ourselves.
Our values underpin the success of our practice:
- Integrity: being trustworthy, reliable and respectful
- Transparency: being open in actions and communications
- Teamwork: fostering a strong team spirit in both decision making and actions
- Fairness & equality: treating our colleagues, patients and staff equitably and with dignity and respect
- Innovation: being responsive to novel ideas and developing services to achieve excellence in patient care
Covid-19 / Corona Virus Updates
If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19th, do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital you should call NHS111 and self-isolate even if you do not have symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- China (mainland, Wuhan and Hubei province)
If you have returned from these areas since February 19th and develop symptoms, however mild, you should self-isolate at home immediately and call NHS111. You do not need to self-isolate if you have no symptoms. Northern Italy (defined by a line above, and not including, Pisa, Florence and Rimini),
You can find the latest information and advice from Public Health England at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Children's Flu Immunisation Survey
Are you a parent of a child aged between 2 and 11 years old living in Slough? If so, your local NHS would appreciate your help in completing a short survey on the flu. Please click on the following link to complete - https://bit.ly/2SSELSo.
Each year, the NHS works closely partnership with others to try and protect people from flu, especially those more at risk of developing serious complications such as people aged 65 and over; pregnant women; and young children. These groups are all eligible for a free flu vaccination on the NHS. Whilst the uptake of the flu vaccine is generally good in many of the groups and in line with national averages, Slough has always seen a lower uptake of the children’s flu immunisation than other local areas. Despite local efforts to address this, there have been no significant changes over the years. The short survey has been designed to help the partnership understand the potential reasons behind there being a lower uptake locally.
(Site updated 26/02/2020)