We offer a variety of services which are not covered under our contract with the NHS. The fees we charge for these services are displayed in the waiting room and are based on British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales. If you are unsure about the fee for the service you require please ask the receptionist.
Unless 24 hours notice is given to cancel a booked medical the full fee will be charged.
Examples of private services include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Passport signing - the practice are unable to sign UK passport application forms
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Holiday cancellation forms
- Private letters - eg: letter to school
- Road Traffic Accidents - consultations and treatment as a result of a road traffic accident are charged as a private fee.